ON CAMPUS SENIOR PORTRAITS LAST CALL!!!
Last Chance Senior portraits are scheduled for Thursday, October 21 and Friday, October 22 during scheduled government classes. SEE DETAILS HERE. Photos will take place on campus in the D BUILDING TEACHER LUNCHROOM on the assigned date with scheduled Government teacher. Students should come dressed and groomed for their formal portrait. If for some reason your student is absent on their scheduled day, they can make it up on the opposite day after school. Shoob will be on campus until 3:30 each day. These dates are the FINAL CALL for all seniors! Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR PORTRAIT REQUIREMENTS 2022 EDITION!
Shoob Photography is our Official Yearbook Senior Photographer (4640 Spyres Way, Modesto, 567-0748). While the decision to choose a photographer for your personal senior portraits is entirely yours, Shoob Photography offers excellent studio portrait packages and follows the exact yearbook specifications for all yearbook portraits. Call to schedule a studio appointment and take advantage of early-bird discounts.
SCHEDULE YOUR SUMMER SENIOR PORTRAIT SESSION TODAY AT SHOOBPHOTO.COM OR CALL 209-567-0748
2022 ENOCHS HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK REQUIREMENTS
PLEASE PROVIDE THESE SPECIFICATIONS TO YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER...
- Photos must be shot indoors on GREEN SCREEN and edited as per individual studio standards.
- Upper body studio shots ONLY. Full body & outdoor shots not allowed for yearbook portraits.
- Only digital photos from the photographer using correct background will be accepted and must be submitted in jpeg format, 640x800 pixels and 300dpi by email to email@example.com by October 15.
- PLEASE SEE SAMPLE PHOTOS FOR CORRECT ORIENTATION.
- Image file name should include student name as well as abbreviated name of studio, for example: SmithJoe_Sessions.jpg (no spaces). Please label images with correct spelling of first and last name. PRINT PHOTOS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- MEN must wear a white button-up shirt with a tie—photographer will provide required jacket for men.
- WOMEN must wear a black velvet drape provided by photographer—please come to your sitting wearing a camisole, bandau and/or strapless bra to wear under the drape.
- No hats. No sport team logos. No props (i.e. sport equipment, toys, wigs, benches, chairs, etc.).
- No photos with studio watermarks will be accepted.
- No visibly blurred or softened photos will be accepted.
- Sample senior photos using the 2022 background for portraits is displayed above and online at the Wingspan senior portrait information page: http://wingspanyearbook.weebly.com/senior-portraits.html
- The yearbook staff must receive all photographs by October 15 for the picture to be included in the yearbook. Photos that do not fulfill the above requirements will NOT be accepted.