SENIOR PORTRAIT REQUIREMENTS 2022 EDITION!
Shoob Photography is our Official Yearbook Senior Photographer (4640 Spyres Way, Modesto, 567-0748). While the decision to choose a photographer for your personal senior portraits is entirely yours, Shoob Photography offers excellent studio portrait packages and follows the exact yearbook specifications for all yearbook portraits. Call to schedule a studio appointment and take advantage of early-bird discounts and packages for multiple outfits, settings, etc. For a complete portrait package experience call the studio today! Studio sitting fees apply.
SCHEDULE YOUR SUMMER SENIOR PORTRAIT SESSION TODAY AT SHOOBPHOTO.COM OR CALL 209-567-0748
Shoob will also take FREE senior yearbook portraits on campus in October (TBD) These photos are taken during school hours and are, therefore, restricted by the time constraints of those scheduled time slots. Time with the photographer is limited (less than 5 minutes). Yearbook portraits taken by Shoob are guaranteed to meet the EHS yearbook requirements listed below and will be submitted by Shoob by the scheduled deadline. While we prefer that Shoob Photography take your yearbook photo, if it is taken elsewhere, you MUST present the photographer with the specifications below to ensure that the exact requirements are met. Images that do NOT meet these specifications, will not be accepted.
2022 ENOCHS HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK REQUIREMENTS
PLEASE PROVIDE THESE SPECIFICATIONS TO YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER...
- Photos must be shot indoors on GREEN SCREEN and edited as per individual studio standards.
- Upper body studio shots ONLY. Full body & outdoor shots not allowed for yearbook portraits.
- Only digital photos from the photographer using correct background will be accepted and must be submitted in jpeg format, 640x800 pixels and 300dpi by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15.
- PLEASE SEE SAMPLE PHOTOS FOR CORRECT ORIENTATION.
- Image file name should include student name as well as abbreviated name of studio, for example: SmithJoe_Sessions.jpg (no spaces). Please label images with correct spelling of first and last name. PRINT PHOTOS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- MEN must wear a white button-up shirt with a tie—photographer will provide required jacket for men.
- WOMEN must wear a black velvet drape provided by photographer—please come to your sitting wearing a camisole, bandau and/or strapless bra to wear under the drape.
- No hats. No sport team logos. No props (i.e. sport equipment, toys, wigs, benches, chairs, etc.).
- No photos with studio watermarks will be accepted.
- No visibly blurred or softened photos will be accepted.
- Sample senior photos using the 2022 background for portraits is displayed above and online at the Wingspan senior portrait information page: http://wingspanyearbook.weebly.com/senior-portraits.html
- The yearbook staff must receive all photographs by October 15 for the picture to be included in the yearbook. Photos that do not fulfill the above requirements will NOT be accepted.